Skip to main content


Apply for a FSA ID and FAFSA

College Board Financial Profile - CSS

In addition to the FAFSA form, many private colleges and universities require students to complete the CollegeBoard's financial profile in order to determine how much financial aid and scholarship assistance the student will need.

Visit CollegeBoard's CSS Profile website!

Special Circumstances

For students who are homeless, you will need to contact Rita Brockoff who works with the APS Title 1 Homeless Project.

For students who are undocumented, you will need to contact Armando Bustamante who works with El Centro de la Raza at the University of New Mexico. 

Contact information